We are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Bicycle Mechanic to join our team. If you have the relevant experience, we could have an excellent opportunity for you.
Role: This is a full-time position working 5 shifts per week. Monday and Wednesday 10-6pm Tuesday and Thursday 10am to 7pm, and Saturday 9am to 5pm.
- Assembly of new bicycles.
- General maintenance of all type of bicycles.
- General workshop duties, making sure parts are ordered and the workshop is kept clean.
- Reservations and booking of workshop jobs through a professional retail EPOS system (training is provided).
- Ensuring customers always receive excellent customer service ensuring a professional link between the Sales and Workshop teams.
- Directing customers in the store to the relevant department of interest.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be computer literate i.e. word & excel.
- Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- An interest in Cycling / Triathlons and or Adventure racing a bonus but not a necessity.
- Free Parking
- Shared Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Wage
- Staff discount
To apply for this position please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org